Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crossroads of McKean Has a Great Day




As I shared a little last week, my former church (a church at which I am still an elder, though, seems of the past several months I have not done much elding...with the travel schedule and all) was having a playground dedication of their new playground, using it as an outreach event. It was a great day. Tons of people, 3 TV stations, and just an all around great day...worship, picnic, dedication, kids and parents playing. Praise God for the many hours of work and many gifts of resource given. With the completion of this project, Anthony Baer is now an Eagle Scout. Below are a few pictures of the playground. I was involved in too many conversations to grab some pictures while the Ark was loaded up with kids and parents, but at least you see what was built.

No comments: