Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Chicago for National CP Team and Acts 29

I am really looking forward to the next several days...reconnecting with other leaders like Mark Overmyer from New England (my roomie for the week) and with the rest of the National Church Planting Team. While here, not only are we looking at trends in church-planting, we will also be getting exposure to Acts 29, Mark Driscoll, and Ed Stetzer again.

On Monday night I reconnect with John and Christine Meaux, then on Wednesday Jim Hagen flies up from Cleveland so we can assess Mark Petras and Nate Childers...should be a tiring day, but a good one.

Just signed up at www.skype.com and I am james.e.culbertson. Wendy is wendy-jo.culbertson. I look forward to giving it a try tonight with my wife and kids. More as the week progresses.

1 comment:

Burly said...

It was great to see you again.